Yup. I feel old.
Little signs that signify entry into “the prime of your life”:
- Getting excited by furniture. New phenom: Apartment-porn.
- Upon meeting a cute guy, a quick ring-finger-glance is now a must.
- Graduation from the kid’s table.
- Abercrombie & Fitch and Hollister have become extinct.
- You get “ma’am-ed” (I STILL THINK IT’S TOO EARLY)
- Re-visited high school hallways feel incredibly small. Lockers?
- “Let’s meet for drinks”
- Work wardrobes.
Can’t wait to have non-cardboard furniture. xD
Fun fact: At the annual Christmas party this past year, a kid’s table was, for the first time, established. We didn’t know how to feel about that…