Asked by notsosubtlegamer
4. 3 things I love. I love the feeling of wearing a perfectly fitting dress, I love the look of a brand new epee bell guard—it’s all shiny and it hasn’t been scratched yet or anything. And I love not wearing pants to sleep (or as an alternative Forever21 pajama shorts because these are my favorite).
13. Favorite color. I really like navy or sapphire blue. I’m really into jewel tones.
24. Favorite style of clothing. I don’t know. I tend to wear a standard uniform of a band t shirt, jeans, and chucks. But when I actually put an effort into what I’m wearing, I like vintage silhouettes I guess. I like the look of appearing both effortless and chic. Also, one style I’ve always been really into but never really dressed like is Classic Lolita. Seriously.
37. Tattoos and piercings I want. I always wanted an industrial. I’d like to get a tattoo but I honestly can’t sell myself on a single design. I really love how watercolor tattoos look. So if I got a tattoo I think I’d want to find an artist who can do that.
Asked by Anonymous
39. Do I and my last ex hate each other? No. At least I don’t hate him. I mean, he has enough reason to hate me but I think we’re okay.
Zoë Bell is a New Zealand stuntwoman and actress. Some of her most notable stunt work includes doubling for Lucy Lawless on Xena: Warrior Princess and for Uma Thurman in Kill Bill.
As an actress, she has appeared both on television and in feature films and also starred in the web series Angel of Death. Other works include : Oblivion, Death Proof, Kill Bill, Gamer, Inglorious Bastards, Whip It! and Django Unchained.
Zoe Bell is high on my list of People I Want To Be As Badass As.
Okay, I love this woman. Seriously.
ONLY DAYS LEFT TO RAISE FUNDS, URGENT LIFE OR DEATH HELP NEEDED ONE LAST TIME
Tumblr friends. You all saved my life. Unfortunately I need help one last time to keep it that way.You helped me pay down a hospital bill so I could have major brain surgery in October. Well, the bill for that is $9,600- Medicaid covered the hospital, NOT the doctor(!!). due to financial hardship, it’s reduced to $4,500.
The problem: the doctor HAS TO adjust and monitor my new neuro implant every other week, and I WILL DIE WITHOUT THE ADJUSTMENTS. But he is NOT ALLOWED to see me more than once more unless this is paid.
The reduction has conditions: I must pay $1,000 by Dec 16, and the $3,500 balance by Dec 23.
This is a terrible blow to me, unreal. I can’t stop crying in sheer frustration.
So, sadly, I must ask for help one least time (I can get on Free Care in April). You’ve all already been so generous. The SPNFamily, and Tumblr at large has been amazing. And if there were any way to avoid asking, I would.
PLEASE DONATE IF YOU CAN! I’ve set up a PayPal with the email email@example.com to accept funds (if you “send to a friend” there’s no fee). The hospital can only accept payment from me.
I know the Holidays are already an expensive time. Maybe give someone the gift of saving a life in their name? And I know I recently got so much help from you all. If I had any way to avoid this I would. And of course I’m happy to repay with fics, songs, editing, or anything I can.
As it is I’m also homeless and sometimes staying with my violent abusive parents, other times staying with friends. Every cent I get is going to other medical expenses and necessities.
PLEASE SHARE THIS as far and wide as you can! Share it as text so everyone can read and share again. Whether or not you can give, others may be able to.
Thank you all so so much! Below are some photos just to show what I mean. They called me with the settlement, but the original bill is there, as well as a few of my scars (yes they shaved the whole side of my head).
Thank you again! PLEASE DONATE AND SHARE IF YOU CAN, and ask me any questions.
Sopranish is my friend, and I’ve personally witnessed the reality of her struggles, so I can vouch for both the urgency and the legitimacy of this plea for help. She is on a time crunch and really scared, so any shares or donations would be so, so appreciated. Every little thing helps!!
I was asked to share this again! Sopranish is super cool and has a quality blog (especially if you’re into Supernatural I think). But she’s in this really awful situation and any donation you can make will help her out a lot. Even if you can’t donate, at least try to spread the word so more people are aware and those that are able to donate can do so.
Asked by notsosubtlegamer
9. Talk about little things on your body that you like. I already answered this! Boooooobs!!
26. Talk about things you do when you’re sick. I like to drink tea or hot chocolate. And I put on the socks I usually just use for fencing because they’re the warmest and there’s something really comfy for me about knee socks! I don’t own pajama pants—just shorts. I’m usually most comfortable sleeping in those or without pants. But since my house is freezing, I have men’s sweatpants that I practically live in when I’m sick. I throw on my coziest hoodie (that I just lost over the weekend! I need a new one!) and throw up my hair and get it all out of the way. Then I lay in bed and watch movies and nap.
29. Talk about what turns you on. I’m trying to think of what to say other than what I only want my boyfriend to know. Bedroom kinds of things. That’s really just for me and him. I like getting hickeys. I actually don’t get really bad hickeys. But I like the feeling. I like the feel of someone’s hand running up my thigh. I like those sorts of passionate kisses. The kinds that make your lips tingle after you pull away and every second is a competition of who can get even closer. Does that make sense? I can’t think of anything else I’d want to share on the internet. Private messages are cool though if you’re seriously dying to know.